Re: Restructuring and organising ( Rhythmbox ) documentation.

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 12:28 PM, Mats Taraldsvik
<mats taraldsvik broadpark no> wrote:
> Did you get a reply from Baptiste Mille-Mathias ?

I'm here :)

I'm not really maintaining Rhythmbox, I gave it a refresh few years
ago (time goes so quick) when it was really not up-to-date.
from what I see, Rhythmbox requires a little refresh now again :)

About the documentation, there is the user documentation (manual), and
the developer one (with the API).
you want the manual to go to the Users section of library.gnome.org
and the Developer to go in http://library.gnome.org/devel/ (logical
:).

If you need my help, I can look at the Rhythmbox documentation, if you
tell me where I can help you. I'm not sure I'll have the necessary
time to evaluate a documentation reorganisation for Rhythmbox, but I
can help you refresh screenshot and sections.

From what I see now, I would separate core functionnalities of
Rhythmbox, from those provided by plugins.

Tell me if I can you.

Cheers,

--
Baptiste Mille-Mathias