Restructuring and organising ( Rhythmbox ) documentation.

Hi!

We are a handful of people who are redesigning the rhythmbox web site,
and plan to reorganize and clean up the wiki(live.gnome.org). ( details:
http://live.gnome.org/Rhythmbox/NewContentStructure )

What I would like to know, is:

- Where is the current Rhythmbox User and Developer documentation?
- If it exists, who maintains it?

And, more general:

- Where do you want the documentation to go? I'm guessing
library.gnome.org.
- I have noticed that there are mostly APIs in the developer section in
library.gnome.org. Should we keep our developer guides on
live.gnome.org, or add them in library.gnome.org?

I'd really like to get things right the first time, and you're the
experts on documentation... ;)

Regards,
Mats Taraldsvik