Re: Wrong tags in a11y guide newly added section

Please feel free to email me directly with all corrections,
suggestions, etc. concerning the GNOME Accessibility Guide and its
three major portions for users, developers and OS-distro testers.

If you have the ability/clearance to correct minor items like
mistagged text, etc., please feel free to do so; otherwise just email
me with your concerns.

Luca - your tag corrections are appreciated; I also agree we ought to
stick to whatever convention we now have for referring to OS-specific
shift keys...they all seem to have one, but it's called something
different in each case.