Re: Migrating scrollkeeper to rarian

Hi,

In the default (and currently supported system) rarian-sk-update
symlinks to scrollkeeper-update and is empty (as rarian doesn't need the

Unless you explicitly give configure "--enable-omf=no", you will get the
omf support built into the library.  In this case, all install scripts
should run as-is.  However, the update script doesn't technically need
run (as it's empty).

All the other scrollkeeper* compatibility stuff should also work with or
without the update script being run.

Hope this helps a little.
Thanks
Don