Migrating scrollkeeper to rarian

I manage a system that has lots of packages with lots of scrollkeeper
documentation files. Previously, each time I added or removed a .omf
file, I would 'scrollkeeper-update' to update the sk indicies and
whatever-else-that-command-does. Now that I and yelp are using rarian,
do I still need to 'scrollkeeper-update' (okay, so really technically
'rarian-sk-update') when I fiddle with my .omf files? Does the answer
depend on whether I want to use the other scrollkeeper* compatibility
commands (re)implemented by rarian to access the omf docs?

dan

--
Daniel Macks
dmacks netspace org