ghelp links to html

Hello,

I'm working on converting some DocBook XML files to HTML, and some of them contain ghelp links to other sections as well as the Gnome user guide.  I was just wondering if there was a tool, xslt trick, or some other method to convert ghelp links to HTML?  I did some searching through the archive to see if this topic has been previously discussed, but didn't find much.

Any help or ideas are greatly appreciated.

--
Party On,
Adam