Re: Documentation tasks for mentoring students

Le mercredi 05 septembre 2007 �5:28 +0100, Phil Bull a �it :
> Hi guys,
>
> The Ubuntu Doc Team started a mentoring project a little while ago [1].
> So far, it's been pretty successful and quite a few people are asking
> how they can help out with the Ubuntu documentation.
>
> However, we're running out of tasks suitable for new contributors. I was
> wondering if you have a list of tasks which you might like us to help
> work on? I was pointed towards the task list on the wiki [2], but it
> hasn't been updated for a while.

As far as I can see, GNOME Doc Team is a bit short of contributors now,
so your help is welcomed.
Maybe you could start by trying to resolve bugs in the gnome-user-docs
product [1], and then find in Bugzilla all bugs containing the
"documentation" keyword.

Claude

[1] http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=gnome-user-docs