Documentation tasks for mentoring students

Hi guys,

The Ubuntu Doc Team started a mentoring project a little while ago [1].
So far, it's been pretty successful and quite a few people are asking
how they can help out with the Ubuntu documentation.

However, we're running out of tasks suitable for new contributors. I was
wondering if you have a list of tasks which you might like us to help
work on? I was pointed towards the task list on the wiki [2], but it
hasn't been updated for a while.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/Mentoring