Re: Working Draft

Le mercredi 14 mars 2007, à 21:39, Luca Cavalli a écrit :
> On Tue, 2007-03-13 at 19:43 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > You can see the current status of the release notes:
> >
> > http://www.gnomeDRAFT.org/start/2.18/notes/C/
> >
> [...]
>
> In the published draft there is a screenshot of a desktop notification
> in "Share Your Desktop" section. Is this correct? As far as I know
> libnotify and notification daemon are not part of GNOME. Oh, and some
> screenshots are quite small and not clickable to have a full sized
> version.

I know about the libnotify issue, but nobody proposed a better
screenshot, and also about the small screenshots, but didn't have time
to add links to them. I'll try to do it now (if someone wants to help,
there are still some issues to fix, so find me on irc...)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.