Re: Glade 3.0 stable branched

--- Tristan Van Berkom <tristan van berkom gmail com>
wrote:

> Glade needs a user manual that is for sure, Vincent
> Geddes has
> expressed an interest in writing one

I'm not in a position to get my hands on glade3, but
I'd be happy to review docs for general things like
readability, docbook validity, etc.

> I guess if the docs team were responsable for it
> than it would
> be more consistant with other gnome software manuals
> so that
> would be a plus...

I would recommend that any user manual use
gnome-doc-utils and follow the Gnome docs project's
Style Guide, whether the docs team has responsibility
or not.

(would also help with project
> synchronization
> for translations and release dates of documentation
> suites ?).

I've never seen either of these things happen (sadly).
You assume rather too much of us! ;)

Does your mail provider give you FREE antivirus protection?
Get Yahoo! Mail http://uk.mail.yahoo.com