Re: Seahorse's manual

--- Milo Casagrande <milo_casagrande yahoo it> wrote:
> > - Link names of other apps to their docs, and
> don't
> > write it like a terminal command

For this, you need to know that the link for Nautilus
docs is ghelp:user-guide?nautilus
Use the <application> tag instead of whatever's there
for the application name.

> As said above, I'm working on those things...

Great! I'll leave you work on that :)

> actually I did not take a
> look at the applet doc and don't know what to do
> with the gconf section
> (is it really useful?).

I'm not sure. It's not generally something we put in
user manuals. Ask the developers how useful those
gconf keys are the the average user -- remove it if
not. Stuff you're likely to change should be in the GUI.