Re: Seahorse's manual

--- Joachim Noreiko <jnoreiko yahoo com> wrote:

> --- Milo Casagrande <milo_casagrande yahoo it>
> wrote:
>
> > As said above, I'm working on those things...
>
> Great! I'll leave you work on that :)

Oh, another thing I forgot: the Feedback link needs to
be updated (on the last page of the manual) as that
document has moved.
I can update it from the new GDP template and it
shouldn't conflict with what you're working on.

By the way, about your question about reopening bugs
-- I prefer to file a new bug for each issue, but as
you're the one submitting patches, do whatever is best
for you :)

Will Nate or Adam be committing your patches, or
should I?