Re: EOG Manual Maintainership

Hi Joachim,

On Sat, 2006-11-18 at 11:40 +0000, Joachim Noreiko wrote:
> I'll take a look at the current EOG manual in the next
> few weeks. I'm using Ubuntu Edgy, so I have EOG
> 2.16.1. Have there been any user-visible changes made
> since that release?

I think this is the list of UI related changes so far:

- Remove the "Rotate 180� action".
- now using only gnome-icon-theme included icons, so the "rotate-left"
  and "rotate-right" icons are now on orange instead of blue.
- Make check pattern for transparent images a bit lighter.
- Add support for GtkPrint. Remove old libgnomeprint{ui} dependence.
  (this changes the printing UI, of course).
- Add stock icon to undo action.
- mouse sidebuttons (6 and 7) for image navigation.

Any other changes to the UI we will keep you informed through the
channels you have described. Thanks a lot!

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>