Re: Request for UI and String freeze break for DoS bug
- From: Srinivasa Ragavan <sragavan novell com>
- To: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- Cc: release-team <release-team gnome org>, "gnome-doc-list gnome org" <gnome-doc-list gnome org>, gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Request for UI and String freeze break for DoS bug
- Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 18:49:42 +0530
On Sat, 2006-11-18 at 15:55 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le samedi 18 novembre 2006, �0:28, Srinivasa Ragavan a �it :
> > Done. I have added a patch to bugzilla which provides an option to set
> > the limit in Edit->Preferences instead of ENV variable.
> Is the option something you want to keep in later releases (GNOME 2.18,
Yes. I'm pushing this to HEAD for 2.18.
> The other part sounds fine to me (I didn't look at the patch), but we
> need an approval from a i18n leader :-)
I'll wait for the approval from the i18n leader :)
] [Thread Prev