Sudoku docs (was: Request for volunteers to update docs)

--- Thomas Mills Hinkle <tmhinkle gmail com> wrote:

> On 11/1/06, Andreas Røsdal <andrearo pvv ntnu no>
> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 1 Nov 2006, Joachim Noreiko wrote:
> >
> > There have been some minor changes to these games.
> It's also possible that
> > the games will be changed and improved further
> during the 2.17.x cycle.
>

> I don't recall the version of gnome-sudoku in
> ubuntu, but it's likely a bit
> outdated -- in particular, newer versions have a
> custom widget for holding
> numbers which resizes smoothly. There are also some
> new hints-modes -- but
> then, I just wrote a bunch of new documentation for
> the new stuff, so it's
> not as urgent (though it would probably be worth the
> doc team going over
> what I wrote for style consistency etc)

Is your stuff the DocBook file in help/ ?
I had a quick read of it and it looks pretty good.
I'll have a finer read of it -- do you want bugs
filing or shall I make changes myself?

In my version at least, it's not opened by the Help
button -- an older document opens in a funny little
app window. I've filed a bug for this :)