Re: Request for volunteers to update docs

On 11/1/06, Andreas Røsdal <andrearo pvv ntnu no> wrote:
On Wed, 1 Nov 2006, Joachim Noreiko wrote:

There have been some minor changes to these games. It's also possible that
the games will be changed and improved further during the 2.17.x cycle.

I don't recall the version of gnome-sudoku in ubuntu, but it's likely a bit outdated -- in particular, newer versions have a custom widget for holding numbers which resizes smoothly. There are also some new hints-modes -- but then, I just wrote a bunch of new documentation for the new stuff, so it's not as urgent (though it would probably be worth the doc team going over what I wrote for style consistency etc)

Tom