Re: library.gnome.org

On Fri, 2006-11-03 at 17:49 +0100, Quim Gil wrote:
> Good! Do you have an agenda? To be prepared.

I have a partial list of things that need doing.  I'm
going to give it a good run-through on Saturday to get
a more complete list.  But what we actually do will
depend on who shows up.

More to the point, there are four parallel tracks of
work to be done: code tweaks in Python, XSLT work,
CSS and graphic design, and server stuff.

I will try to have a semi-concrete list of what can
be done on each of these tracks.  But if we get a
channel full of designers, I'm obviously not going
to make them all do Python work.

--
Shaun