Re: Request for volunteers to update docs

--- Andreas Røsdal <andrearo pvv ntnu no> wrote:
> There have been several changes to gnome-games what
> will require changes
> to the documentation, so it would be very helpful if
> someone on the GDP
> would volunteer to update the documentation.

Hi Andreas.
Thanks for letting us know about this.

> These are the main areas currently where the
> documentation in gnome-games
> will have to be updated:
> - glChess and Gnome Sudoku have been added. glChess
> in particular needs
> to have new documentation written for it.

I'll take a look at these.

I'm still on Ubuntu 5.06 Dapper, but I'll be upgrading
to 5.10 Edgy soon. (I'll have a go running directly
from CVS, but I might not be able to.) Do you know if
there's been much change in these games since?

Have they already been added to the GNOME CVS?

Do the maintainers of these games want patches for
user docs, or is it ok for the docs team to commit
directly?

> - Network multiplayer has been added to three games,
> and needs to be
> ducomented.

I'll probably leave this to someone who can compile
from source. Which games, by the way?