Re: PDFs for user-guide, accessibility-guide and system-admin-guide

<quote who="Brent Smith">

> What is the licensing policy for the said font and where can I find it?
> This is something I've been meaning to do, but haven't got around to yet.
> Right now it uses the default fonts for PDF, which makes the PDF size
> considerably smaller.

Should be shipped in any modern distribution.

  http://www.gnome.org/fonts/

- Jeff

--
FISL 7.0: Porto Alegre, Brazil        http://fisl.softwarelivre.org/7.0/www/

     "I think a lot of the basis of the open source movement comes from
                procrastinating students." - Andrew Tridgell