Re: PDFs for user-guide, accessibility-guide and system-admin-guide

<quote who="Brent Smith">

> I've been working on generating some new PDFs for the documentation in
> the gnome-user-docs package.

> http://www.gnome.org/~bmsmith/user-guide.pdf
> http://www.gnome.org/~bmsmith/system-admin-guide.pdf
> http://www.gnome.org/~bmsmith/gnome-access-guide.pdf
>
> At this point, I would just like some feedback on these.

The documents are pretty good [1]. You, however, ROCK! :-)

- Jeff

[1] They're really slick. Well done. What are the chances of seeing a
    version done with the Bitstream (or DejaVu) typeface?

--
GUADEC 2006: Vilanova i la Geltrú, Spain            http://2006.guadec.org/

                        Great minds think different?