Re: PDFs for user-guide, accessibility-guide and system-admin-guide

Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Brent Smith">

I've been working on generating some new PDFs for the documentation in
the gnome-user-docs package.

http://www.gnome.org/~bmsmith/user-guide.pdf
http://www.gnome.org/~bmsmith/system-admin-guide.pdf
http://www.gnome.org/~bmsmith/gnome-access-guide.pdf

At this point, I would just like some feedback on these.

The documents are pretty good [1]. You, however, ROCK! :-)

- Jeff

[1] They're really slick. Well done. What are the chances of seeing a
    version done with the Bitstream (or DejaVu) typeface?

(removing d-d-l)

Jeff,

What is the licensing policy for the said font and where can I find it? This is something I've been meaning to do, but haven't got around to yet. Right now it uses the default fonts for PDF, which makes the PDF size considerably smaller.

--
Brent Smith <gnome nextreality net>
IRC: smitten