Re: What's down, doc? Standartize - standartize ...

Today at 20:37, Shaun McCance wrote:

> There's been discussions before about disambiguating
> titles of folder windows in Nautilus.  Like, if you
> have three folders called "C" open, Nautilus could
> change their titles to things like "user-guide/C".
> If that's not enough to disambiguate, then it would
> add another path component.  I don't know if anybody
> has plans to implement that, but it's been discussed.

Not sure if it can help Joachim (since he's talking about
folders), but Emacs provides this using "Uniquify" feature for buffer
names, and it is a great help instead of the default Filename<1>,
Filename<2>...!

(play with variable 'uniquify-buffer-name-style')

Cheers,
Danilo