Re: What's down, doc? Standartize - standartize ...

On 01/03/2006, at 6:21 AM, Danilo Šegan wrote (in part):

No, we actually want msgfmt to add support for "xml-format"
(equivalent of c-format,...) where it would do the well-formedness
check.  It would then be trivial for xml2po to add such tag to strings
it extracts.

Have we asked the gettext people to do this? I've found them very responsive.