Re: Starting work on gedit - Some pointer req.

I personally don't think that we need a howto on docbook ( 1 simple
google gives more hits than you'l ever need, add to that the fact that
we get plenty of examples from looking at xml's from our cvs tree and we
REALLY have enough to get started on ).

What we should have though are examples of how one might get started
documenting, and creating patches.

i.e. have a howto running through a regular patching of an xml file,
leaving the details of docbook syntax out.

I think a real life example of, for example, adding a revision header
will be really useful.  Things like that.

~Alessandro Ferrucci