Re: Translator credits in docs - HOW to do it

Inspect xml2po/modes/docbook.py for details ;)
I got the details. Strip, baby, split.

Could I write the translation credits in such a way? I could include the years
Not at this time.  Currently, xml2po DocBook mode only creates a
simple <copyright> section inside <articleinfo> including <year> and
<holder> data.
I see - the source stays valid XML docbook. No problem - I will do it the normal way, I just have to retrain the translators. It will be very fine if the syntax check be enforced on commit time - but that will stay for the future.

I plan to add authorgroup/author role="translator" support, but that
If Shaun can give any idea on what would be the desired DocBook output
for translator credits, I'd be willing to support (and enforce ;) it
in xml2po.

OK - that is future and will not be in time for gnome-2-14. We can talk about this in April.

Best regards:
al_shopov

P.S. I am subscribed to the list, if you insist on replying to me - CC to me and send to list.

Further best regards:
al_shopov