Panel objects: applets/launchers/etc

I'm still wading through the section of the UG on
panels.
It's structured like this:

* intro, with 2 subsections detailing the default
panels
* Managing Your Panels, how to move then, add & delete
them, set properties
* Panel Objects, how to move, add, delete panel
objects

That part I've just about brought up to date & its
fine apart from a few small points discussed in
another thread.

After that it gets a bit messy.
The 2.12 UG makes a distinction between launchers,
applets, buttons, menus, and drawers; and it has a
section for each, often repeating material.
As far as I can tell, this distinction is pretty much
meaningless. Looking at the 'Add to Panel' dialog,
only two objects call themselves 'applets', and the
launcher, the drawer, and the menu are just two
particular panel objects.
As far as the user can see, they're just all 'things
you put on a panel'.

So I could rearrange all of the messy stuff into two
sections:
* How to put things on a panel, move them, delete
them, etc
* The different wonderful things you can put on a
panel

What are your thoughts on this?
Also, any ideas on section names? Best I can come up
with is:
* Managing Panel Objects
* Panel Objects

which is a bit rubbish.