Entities issue in gnome-user-docs

Hi Shaun,

sorry for this off-list email, but I'm not subscribed to gnome-doc-list.

Here is a "strange issue" in PO creation for multifile documents in
accessibility and system admin guide.

Here is the proof:
      * go to gnome2-accessibility-guide (or admin guide directory)
      * add a lang code to DOC_LINGUAS in MAKEFILE (for example es)
      * run `make po`
      * run `less es/es.po`

Of course you can also run less on the yet available it/it.po, created
using above steps, plus a msgmerge.

As you can see scrolling the PO file, all messages are referenced
to ../C/gnome-access-guide.xml while messages mostly come from other
files (legal.xml, keynav.xml, themes.xml...).

This is not a trouble for readers (there will be a single monolithic
gnome-access-guide.xml) but it's annoying for translators (no references
to look for).

I suspect this come from -e option for xml2po. In fact in
gnome2-user-guide this issue is not present. And gnome2-user-guide is
using xinclude to merge xml files.

As I said it's not so bad, but could you please consider to (at least)
switch to xinclude for access and admin guide too? Or check xml2po?

Thanks, Luca