Re: Adding Documents to the Yelp Help System

On 14/02/2006, at 8:54 PM, Matthew East wrote:

On Tue, 2006-02-14 at 11:22 +0100, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
I'd like to know what's the best way to make such documents as the SUSE
Linux manuals available to the yelp help system.

You need to register the document with scrollkeeper. The documentation
is here: http://scrollkeeper.sourceforge.net/documentation.shtml

See /usr/share/omf/ for some examples.

Scrollkeeper being one of our files, anyway, Karl. :)

Welcome, if you haven't been here before, to Karl, who not only works for SuSe, but is our courteous and popular co-ordinator at The Translation Project. :)