Re: Sell sell sell ! Sell GNOME for Christmas !!

It would be good to have these texts agreed with the Marketing Team. The common ground could be the wgo revamp, since most if not all of your proposed sections have a place in www.gnome.org

We plan to have an empty structure of editable pages at the end of this week, we could use the CMS to edit collaboratively these texts. This way we also start testing the www.gnome.org editing workflow.

Those of you not following the wgo revamp, here you have the planning wiki pages for all the wgo sections. You will see that all the section suggested by karderio have a place there:

Very relevant sections:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/WgoTakeTheTour
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/WgoGetStarted
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/WgoGetInvolved