Re: Nautilus documentation update

> > Is the wiki to replace user-guide.xml ?
>
> Not really. It's there so people who aren't
> comfortable with editing XML can contribute.

So it's contents will be distributed throughout the XML documents
in .../gnome-user-docs/gnome2-user-guide ?

> > Here is a selection of files I would be susceptible
> > to start work on :
> > glossary.xml, goscustaccess.xml, goscustdesk.xml,
> > gosdeskback.xml,
> > goseditmainmenu.xml, gosmetacity.xml. Can I "claim"
> > them so that I don't
> > end up duplicating work someone else is doing ?
>
> Be careful. Several files in that folder are not
> actually used.
> As far as I can tell, it's these:
> plaingnomestartpreftools.xml
> gosdeskback.xml
> goscustlookandfeel.xml
> part2.xml
> goscustaccess.xml
> part1.xml
> gosmetacity.xml

Thanks, I had noticed some documents were not used, but I was not sure
why.

> I know from Shaun that part1.xml and part2.xml are
> officially deprecated, but I don't know what the
> status of the others is.

How does something get "officially deprecated" ? I noticed that several
screenshots are no longer useful...

I noticed .../gnome-user-docs/gnome-users-guide is the 1.4
documentation, is that because GNOME 1 is still maintained in CVS ?

Love Karderio