Re: String changes in gnome-panel

Le Samedi 28 février 2004, a 19:02, Glynn Foster a ecrit :
> Hey,
>
> >   * in the Actions menu and the foot menu, "Log Out $USERNAME" would be
> >     changed to "Log Out". This is the most visible change.
> >   * the tooltips for both menu items would change too
>
> One of the reason we added this as a feature patch to JDS was because
> it's hard to easily identify what user is currently logged into the
> desktop - and pretty useful in a multi-user environment. It would be a
> big pity to lose this feature :( [1]

Since nobody expressed concerned from a documentation point of view, I
changed the strings (without breaking the string freeze).

Glynn, I've reopened your bug about this JDS feature. I'll invite i18n
people to give their advice in bugzilla, so we can address this for 2.8.
Discussion will take place on bug #130663.

> Glynn
>
> [1] Wonder if the Sun translation team had any comments at the time.
>     [shrug]

It would be useful to know.

Vincent

--