Re: String changes in gnome-panel

Hey,

>   * in the Actions menu and the foot menu, "Log Out $USERNAME" would be
>     changed to "Log Out". This is the most visible change.
>   * the tooltips for both menu items would change too

One of the reason we added this as a feature patch to JDS was because
it's hard to easily identify what user is currently logged into the
desktop - and pretty useful in a multi-user environment. It would be a
big pity to lose this feature :( [1]

Glynn

[1] Wonder if the Sun translation team had any comments at the time.
    [shrug]