Re: Translating the updated online reference manuals for GNOME 2.6

tis 2004-02-10 klockan 18.21 skrev Breda McColgan:
> I've said in previous mails that I'll add a note to the ChangeLogs when
> the recently updated manuals are ready for translation, because ideally
> the manuals should be completely signed off before translation. However,
> that might not leave much time for the translators to do their work! So
> perhaps they should start translating now? I haven't explicitly said
> that the manuals aren't ready for translation -- do I need to do
> anything to notify the translation team that they should go ahead and
> start work on the manuals recently submitted to CVSHEAD, or have you
> been doing so?

No I haven't. If you'd like to announce to translators that they can
start translating docs, please do so. Doing so on the
gnome-i18n gnome org list is probably the best way to announce it to the
vast majority of translators.

Thanks,
Christian