Calculator and Character Map manuals updated

Hello Rich and HOH,

many thanks for returning your review comments so quickly:

* I have implemented Rich's technical review comments in the Calculator
application manual, and put the updated files back to CVS HEAD.

* I have implemented almost all of HOH's peer review comments[1] in the
Character Map application manual, and put the updated files back to CVS
HEAD.

[1] One of HOH's comments was as follows:

> a)
> 'see man:gnome-character-map.' obviously does not work due to the
> regression of yelp for man page support, but we might consider mention
> another way to view command line help by running 'gnome-character-map --
> help'. But it has the drawback that it displays help particular to gtk
> or gnome options, which not too useful to the application.

I don't think we should alter the Help manuals to work around Yelp bugs.
The current lack of support for man-pages is a known regression that
Shaun plans to fix as soon as possible. This is the only comment that I
have not implemented.

Regards,
Breda.