Translating the updated online reference manuals for GNOME 2.6

Hello Christian,

I've said in previous mails that I'll add a note to the ChangeLogs when
the recently updated manuals are ready for translation, because ideally
the manuals should be completely signed off before translation. However,
that might not leave much time for the translators to do their work! So
perhaps they should start translating now? I haven't explicitly said
that the manuals aren't ready for translation -- do I need to do
anything to notify the translation team that they should go ahead and
start work on the manuals recently submitted to CVSHEAD, or have you
been doing so?

Thanks,
Breda.