Re: docs for Gpdf
- From: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- To: GNOME Doc List <gnome-doc-list gnome org>
- Cc: Chee Bin HOH <cbhoh mimos my>, Remi Cohen-Scali <rcoscali rcsnet net>
- Subject: Re: docs for Gpdf
- Date: 01 Oct 2003 13:37:22 -0500
On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 08:25, Alexander Kirillov wrote:
> Dear HOH,
> thanks for offering your help!
> According to DocTable
> the docs maintainer for gpdf is Remi Cohen-Scali <rcoscali rcsnet net>.
> And, in fact, there are docs in CVS - but not in HEAD branch; unless I
> am mistaken, they are in branch gpdf-outlines. If you use web interface,
> you can see them in gpdf/help/C/Attic/. I have no idea why these docs
> are not included in 2.4 build.
The docs on the gpdf-outlines branch aren't very complete. Which is to
say, they don't actually have any content, and they haven't been touched
since July. Perhaps we should consider using HOH's docs instead.
] [Thread Prev