Re: docs for Gpdf

Hi Breda,

It will be good if we can cooperate on the work, although I have
finished the draft docs, but surely it need some refinement and more
work to make it GDSG compliance (especially in accessibility area which
I don't familiar).

Right now the cvs has no docs content, I will send the docs to Remi
Cohen-Scali <rcoscali rcsnet net>, before Remi check in the docs, if you
would like, I can send you a copy of it.

regards,
HOH