Re: docs for Gpdf

Hye all

gpdf-outlines branch is a dev branch targetting 2.6. As HEAD had no docs, I do create some in the dev branch (essentially as a reminder for writing some for 2.6) but, with Martin agreement, I can merge them in HEAD and give them to doc team. These are only skel. The whole content is
still to create.

Alexander Kirillov wrote:

Dear HOH,
thanks for offering your help!

According to DocTable
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/doctable--.html
the docs maintainer for gpdf is Remi Cohen-Scali <rcoscali rcsnet net>.
And, in fact, there are docs in CVS - but not in HEAD branch; unless I
am mistaken, they are in branch gpdf-outlines. If you use web interface,
you can see them in gpdf/help/C/Attic/. I have no idea why these docs
are not included in 2.4 build.

So if you are interested in contributing to the docs, try to contact
Remi; if  you can't get an answer from Remi, try contacting gpdf
maintainer (Martin Kretzschmar <m_kretzschmar gmx net>).

Best,
Sasha Kirillov