docs for Gpdf

Hey guys,

If you receive another similar email (which is now awaiting moderator
approval), that is also from me, I apologize for it.

I am now writing a documentation for Gpdf (I use it quite often), would
like to know if anyone else is doing it? I sent an email to the package
maintainer before regarding about the docs, but does not get a reply.

Anyone know who is the documentation maintainer (if there is one) for
Gpdf? As far as I know there is no docs for Gpdf in GNOME-2.4 release,
but inside CVS, there is an empty help directory.

Chee Bin HOH (cbhoh yahoo com)

"Where we're going, we don't need roads...", I follow the footnotes of GNOME