Re: pregeneration

ons 2003-03-26 klockan 11.22 skrev Eugene O'Connor:
> Hi Sasha,
>
> I'll add a section on pregeneration to the System Admin Guide.
>
> I don't know if any other distros are using this feature, but I think
> desktop-devel-list would be a good place to find out.

I can add this information to the next Yelp package I release. I need to
do some work (or if anyone else is up for it) so that it can be
controlled where the HTML files are put by yelp-pregenerate and later
found by yelp.

I'm not sure if it's enough to have this as a compile time flag or if
you need to be able to do

yelp-pregenerate --output-dir=
yelp --pregenerated-dir= (or some environment variable).

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/