Re: pregeneration

>Hi guys:
>IIRC, it is possible to pregenerate html from docbook at package
>installation time, thus making loading docs in Yelp much faster. Is it
>documented somewhere? If so, where? It'd be a reasonable thing to

yes and no - it was documented in the threads we had about a year back,
and yelp-pregenerate gives all the option in output if called with --help
or -h.

>include in "improving performance" section of admin guide...

definately. i'm also looking at doing a prototype of 'turn this on at
build time' knob so that it could be always easily used by packagers
and people who build themselves.

>Best,
>Sasha

	Sander

	Humans love to categorize and organize things. We break up time into
	hours, days and years. Everything has to have a name, a history, an
	understanding of it's origins and must be indexed somewhere on Google.