Re: pregeneration

We definitely need to advertise this more - we can't hope that people
who package GNOME for various distros read gnome-doc-list or yelp --help
:) Anyone knows if distros other than Sun (such as RH, Mandrake, SUSE)
are using this? Maybe we should try contacting appropriate people in
these distros, at least. Or discuss it on  gnome-desktop-devel

And making pregeneration  a configure switch  (or something like this -
I prefer not to get into details of building/installation) - maybe even
enabled by default - seems like a good idea - if other developers
approve of this.

Best,
Sasha