Re: 2.4 docs status

Hi,

Is there anyone working on the multi-load applet doc? If not, I will
start working on the documentation for multi-load applet.

Another question, should we call the applet "Multi Load" applet or
"System Monitor" applet, the `About..." dialog box shows that the applet
is named "System Monitor",

However it is called "MultiLoad" inside the gnome-applet package.

regards,
HOH

--
Chee Bin HOH (cbhoh yahoo com)

"Where we're going, we don't need roads...",
GNOME (http://www.gnome.org)