Re: 2.4 docs status

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 00:38, Chee Bin HOH wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> My name is HOH. I am a newbie to GDP. I just wrote a documentation for
> Modem Lights applet, and would like to contribute it to GDP.
>
> I have attached a tar file containing the `docs` directory of
> modemlights applet with this email.
>
> Can I know how i can make the documentation part of the software package
> (gnome-applet)? Also if i would like to continue help on GDP work, how
> can I proceed on it?

This is excellent! Thanks so much. I'll put the docs in CVS and enable
them in the build. Thanks especially for taking the time to deal with
the Makefile.am's too. That's very helpful.

If you're interested in continuing to help, take a look at the doctable
to see other apps that need documentation and pick one you're interested
in.

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
jfleck inkstain net (h)

"If we can survive Michael Jackson's nose, we can survive anything."
 - Zippy the Pinhead