Preffered Documentation method

I'm currently in the process of putting together a complete set of source RPM's for me to rollout on my redhat workstations.

Something that has come to me in the process of spec-file-building is what is the current gnome-compliant way of documentation? A lot of applications and libraries seem to support gtk-doc [ >= 0.6 ] style documentation and others seem to suport scrollkeeper style documentation, while other seem to have their own way, or even a combination of ways.

James