Re: 2.2 community release schedule (was Re: gedit manual)

tis 2003-01-21 klockan 19.54 skrev Pat Costello:
> > All modules will have branched off for 2.2 development - this usually
> > means there are a bunch of gnome-2-0 branches containing GNOME 2.0
> > documentation. So committing GNOME 2.2 documentation will mean
> > committing to either CVS HEAD or gnome-2-2 branches where appropriate.
>
> Looks to me that we should just continuing committing to CVS HEAD, 'cos nobody
> has told us about any specific new gnome-2-2 branches. Until told differently,
> we will commit to CVS HEAD.

We have the same problem in the GTP (keeping track of what branches are
used for 2.2). You'll find the branches we use for the moment at the
bottom of
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.1-core/. All the
ones not listed specifically are HEAD. Perhaps this list of branches can
be some help.

Cheers,
Christian