Re: 2.2 community release schedule (was Re: gedit manual)

John Fleck said:

> This concerns me.
>
> Does this mean that the documentation for which Sun has taken
> responsibility will not be updated for the community 2.2 release, but
> only later when Sun's 2.2 release is done?
>
> I realize a week before the release is a bit late to be worrying about
> this, but does this mean, in the areas where members of the Sun team are
> responsible for documentation, that we'll be shipping 2.0 docs with 2.2?
> Or has updating been going on apace?
>
> Cheers,
> John
> --

Here's an update:

I have updated the following manuals for the 2.2 release, checked them into CVS
HEAD, and made updated entries in the Doctable.

- Eye of GNOME
- Character Palette
- geyes
- gweather
- Command Line
- Inbox monitor

Note that there were two entries in the Doctable for Keyboard Switcher, namely
gkb-new and Keyboard Switcher. These are the same job. So I merged the entries
into one in the Doctable.

Breda, Irene and Eugene are working away on the rest of the jobs that we are
marked down for in the Doctable. They will be issuing update notices shortly.

I will do a grand update of the Doctable next Monday morning with all of the
other jobs that we are responsible for.

Pat