update of "Intro to GNOME"

	Hi guys:
I finally got to updating "Intro to GNOME" for GNOME 2.2. A preliminary
draft is available  here:
http://www.math.sunysb.edu/~kirillov/intro-to-gnome/
 I'd appreciate your comments/suggestions. In particular, since I am not
a native speaker, I'll probably never get articles (a/the) and other
fine points of English right :( So if someone could proofread this, I'd
really appreciate it.

Known issues:
 1. I didn't use GNOME stylesheets, so it doesn't look quite the way it
will look in Yelp

2. Screenshots need updating

3. Section "GNOME Applications and Utilities" needs updating

4. Ditto for "My Whole GNOME Configuration Is Messed Up!" (suggestions,
anyone?)

Sasha