Doctable update: gcalctool, sticky keys, file roller.

All,

I have updated the Doctable to include some new jobs that the Sun team are
doing. Here's what I have done with the table:

- Changed the table to GNOME 2.2.x, this might not be exactly accurate, but it's
more accurate than just 2.2. If we should put in a real number, such .1, let me
know.

- Added gcalctool to the gnome-utils section.

- Added Sticky Keys to the gnome-applets section.

- Replaced Sasha with Breda as the writer for the File Roller application.

- Changed the name of the accessibility guide from Solaris to multiplatform.

See the updated table at the following link:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/doctable--.html

Pat