Re: gnome-doc for Redhat 8.0 HOWTO?

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 02:20:23AM -0100, Frank Rehberger wrote:
> I would like to write a short application HOWTO using SGML and
> gnome-stylesheets.
> If I want to use db2html for sgml-transformation, which files do I need
> to install for RedHat-8.0, where do I need to put them and which config
> files do I need to patch?

Everything should mostly work out of the box on Red Hat 8.0. You will
need to have the following installed

	sgml-comomn
	docbook-dtds
	docbook-style-dsssl
	docbook-utils
	docbook-utils-pdf

You will also need the GNOME stylesheets, of course. You will need to
patch something in /etc/sgml/ to have the stylesheets found by the SGML
processor and that should just about be all.

There may be extra requirements here, but since I don't use SGML stuff
at all these days, I'm not sure. But really, it should be pretty
trivial.

Malcolm

--
I don't have a solution, but I admire your problem.